Monday, February 18, 2008

Re: Gender Blind Housing

http://amry-amandas.blogspot.com/

I really like Amanda's blog about the Gender Neutral Housing. I am very happy that Ithaca College is going to offer such a new idea on on-campus housing. This college prides itself on the new business school being ahead of most campus buildings. IC is farther ahead with recycling and sustainability then many campuses in the United States. And it is refreshing that we are going to advance our acceptance of LGTB on campus. It is one thing to say that our campus is accepting, but it is even better when there is something to back up that claim. The Gender Neutral Housing is just that. I am proud to say that I am on a sustainable campus, but I am even more proud to say that my college is offering such an important right for people to be who they are no matter what.

No comments: