Thursday, April 10, 2008

Re: Why bosses are always right

This is in response to Chris's blog. I agree with Chris that working for someone and confronting them is very difficult. My boss is very very forgetful and my friends and I always have to tell her things over and over again and then write them down so that she remembers them. And even then she often doesn't get it right. We have had several occasions when one of us asked for the day off and that was the only day that week that we were on the schedule and then of course it was our job to find someone to cover the shift. How are we expected to respect her or want to work there if she runs her business like this? It is really sad because it is a great place to work and I always have a lot of fun. I just wish she were a little more approachable and organized.

No comments: