Thursday, April 10, 2008

Re: Registering for classes 2008

This is in response to Jordan's blog about registering. I agree that there should be tighter registration periods. However I do not think it should be done by credit. I worked very hard in high school and took the harder classes. But they were not AP courses. I graduated with 23 kids. My high school was to small and did not offer AP courses. So I didn't transfer in with any credits. I would have if my high school had offered. But it didn't. I think that organizing it by semesters completed would be better. No matter how they organize it someone is going to get screwed out of a classes. The same as housing, people are going to be mad if they don't get what they want, and it is very hard to get everyone what they want.

No comments: